The HIFU Vagina Tightening System is an advanced technology device that uses an non-invasive ultrasonic focusing technical to directly concentrate on the mucosal lamia and muscle layer of vagina.. Ultrasonic waves are used as the energy source and we are taking advantage of its penetration and focality, the device sends out ultrasonic energy focusing in the the lamina propria and muscle fiber layer in a predetermined depth. This builds collagen fibers in the tissue and creates tightness in the muscle, therefore, the desired depth layer can obtain the ideal effect of collagen contraction, reorganization and regeneration. Ultimately, the desired effect of vagina tightening is achieved.
1. Potent firming effect to improve sexual life
2. Private lubrication of increasing secretion and eliminating dryness
3. Improving private sensitivity by cell regeneration for reaction enhancement
4. Comprehensive improvement of private health and reducing infection
5. Helps mild and semi-advanced incontinence
6. Allows women achieve orgasms sooner and with less difficulty
What is HIFU? HIFU is a High Intensity Focused Ultrasound device that utilizes ultrasound in a temperature controlled system for vaginal rejuvenation and tightening. HIFU treatments use Ultrasound energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime It is an in office procedure that is non invasive and can be performed in 30 minutes or less with no recovery time. This procedure is non surgical and utilizes a small wand that is designed to be comfortable in the body. This treatment has been described as a warm feeling. It is an excellent option for women post child birth, and peri/post menopausal issues. Treatment is long term and you may resume normal sexual activity the same day. 3 sessions approximately a week apart are recommended and once quarterly there after.
HIFU Vaginal Rejuvenation Patient Benefits
• 15-30 minute in-office procedure – No prep needed, a true “Lunchtime” procedure
• Treats loose vagina in 30 minutes
• Promotes tightening of vulvovaginal tissues
• Promotes new collagen to form
• Tighter skin
• Softer and smoother skin
• Patient Controlled Heat (No known blisters or burn) – Energy controlled handpiece set to the comfort level of patient – Very comfortable warmth, little to no pain – Gently curved handpiece
• No lasers! No stinging! No discharge!
• No Downtime/Recovery or delay in sexual activity
• No Discharge/Odor
• No anesthesia, no shots, no numbing creams
• Non-Ablative (no skin damage)
• Non Surgical and Very affordable
• Can be done 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies
• Helps in Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (dryness of the labia and vagina)
• Increased vaginal moisture and comfort (before, during, after sex)
• Reduced labial irritation
• Helps reduce leaky bladder
– Reduction in leaking with activity
– Reduction in urgency symptoms
– Improvement of muscular coordination and strength of squeeze
• May aid in orgasmic dysfunction (Clitoral and G-Spot treatment very safe)
• Treatment effects after first treatment and maximize after 3 treatments
• Maintenance treatments only once every 3 to 4 months
Specifically, it contracts the tissues to a tighter bundle. It also encourages new tighter collagen production and may help in tissue and nerve healing. HIFU’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue healing is well known and used in Europe for decades. Treatment Focuses:
1. Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner
2. Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
3. Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
4. Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
• Women who experience leaky bladder
• Vaginal dryness issues
• Orgasmic dysfunction
• Loose vaginal appearance
• Labial irritation during intercourse
• Improvement in muscular strength